Scrabble word: CRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUST exist?
Definitions of CRUST in dictionaries:
- noun - the outer layer of the Earth
- noun - a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - form a crust or form into a crust
- The hard outer portion or surface area of bread.
- A piece of bread consisting mostly of the hard outer portion.
- A piece of bread that has become hard and dry.
- A pastry shell, as of a pie or tart.
- A hard, crisp covering or surface: snow with a firm crust.
- A hard deposit formed on the interior of a wine bottle as the wine matures.
- The exterior portion of the earth that lies above the Mohorovi?i> discontinuity.
- The outermost solid layer of a planet or moon.
- The hard outer covering or integument of certain plants and animals, such as lichens and crustaceans.
- An outer layer or coating formed by the drying of a bodily exudate such as pus or blood; a scab.
- Insolence; audacity; gall.
- To cover with a crust.
- To form into a crust.
- To become covered with a crust.
- To harden into a crust.
- verb - to form a crust (a hardened outer surface)
There are 5 letters in CRUST: C R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUST plus a wildcard: CRUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUST
Images for CRUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.