Scrabble word: CRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUST exist?
Definitions of CRUST in dictionaries:
- noun - the outer layer of the Earth
- noun - a hard outer layer that covers something
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - form a crust or form into a crust
- The hard outer portion or surface area of bread.
- A piece of bread consisting mostly of the hard outer portion.
- A piece of bread that has become hard and dry.
- A pastry shell, as of a pie or tart.
- A hard, crisp covering or surface: snow with a firm crust.
- A hard deposit formed on the interior of a wine bottle as the wine matures.
- The exterior portion of the earth that lies above the Mohorovi?i> discontinuity.
- The outermost solid layer of a planet or moon.
- The hard outer covering or integument of certain plants and animals, such as lichens and crustaceans.
- An outer layer or coating formed by the drying of a bodily exudate such as pus or blood; a scab.
- Insolence; audacity; gall.
- To cover with a crust.
- To form into a crust.
- To become covered with a crust.
- To harden into a crust.
- verb - to form a crust (a hardened outer surface)