Scrabble word: CITRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITRUS exist?
Definitions of CITRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous fruits of the genus Citrus having thick rind and juicy pulp
- noun - any of numerous tropical usually thorny evergreen trees of the genus Citrus having leathery evergreen leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy edible fruits having leathery aromatic rinds
- Any of various evergreen, usually spiny shrubs or trees of the genus Citrus, such as the grapefruit, lemon, or orange, native to southern and southeast Asia, having leathery, aromatic, unifoliolate compound leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy, edible fruits that have a leathery, aromatic rind.
- Of or relating to any of the citrus plants or their fruits.
- adj - any of a genus of tropical, fruit-bearing trees [n -ES] : CITRUSY
There are 6 letters in CITRUS: C I R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITRUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITRUS plus a wildcard: CITRUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITRUS
Images for CITRUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.