Scrabble word: CITRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITRUS exist?
Definitions of CITRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous fruits of the genus Citrus having thick rind and juicy pulp
- noun - any of numerous tropical usually thorny evergreen trees of the genus Citrus having leathery evergreen leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy edible fruits having leathery aromatic rinds
- Any of various evergreen, usually spiny shrubs or trees of the genus Citrus, such as the grapefruit, lemon, or orange, native to southern and southeast Asia, having leathery, aromatic, unifoliolate compound leaves and widely cultivated for their juicy, edible fruits that have a leathery, aromatic rind.
- Of or relating to any of the citrus plants or their fruits.
- adj - any of a genus of tropical, fruit-bearing trees [n -ES] : CITRUSY