Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ICTUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICTUS exist?
Definitions of ICTUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease
- A sudden attack, blow, stroke, or seizure.
- The accent that falls on a stressed syllable in a line of scanned verse.
- adj - a recurring stress or beat in a poetical form [n -ES] : ICTIC
There are 5 letters in ICTUS: C I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICTUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICTUS plus a wildcard: ICTUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICTUS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ICTUS
- ictus e malattie neurodegenerative a Modena ricerca rivoluzionaria
- Fichierictus.jpg - Wikipdia
- ictus Rescatando nuestro cerebro Blogcurioso
- Codigo ictus Lo que debes de Saber - Masilbo
- ictus Digital 2008 Health Enciclopedia RCS
- ... mdico de urgencias lo antes posibles tras la aparicin del ictus
- Giornata contro lictus. Porte aperte questa mattina in Neurologia a ...
- Da Mundial del ictus Salesianos Deusto
- ictus CAUSAS SINTOMAS Y TRATAMIENTO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.