Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUIT exist?
Definitions of SUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- noun - (slang) a businessman dressed in a business suit
- noun - a man's courting of a woman
- noun - a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank
- noun - playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable to
- verb - be agreeable or acceptable
- verb - accord or comport with
- verb - enhance the appearance of
- A set of matching outer garments, especially one consisting of a coat with trousers or a skirt.
- A costume for a special activity: a diving suit; a running suit.
- A group of things used together; a set or collection: a suit of sails; a suit of tools.
- Any of the four sets of 13 playing cards (clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades) in a standard deck, the members of which bear the same marks.
- Attendance required of a vassal at his feudal lord’s court or manor.
- A court proceeding to recover a right or claim.
- The act or an instance of courting a woman; courtship: She was inclined to accept his suit.
- To meet the requirements of; fit: This candidate does not suit our qualifications.
- To make appropriate or suitable; adapt: builders who suit the house to the owner’s specifications.
- To be appropriate for; befit: a color that suits you.
- To please; satisfy: a choice that suits us all.
- To provide with clothing; dress: The NCOs suited the recruits in green uniforms.
- To be suitable or acceptable.
- To be in accord; agree or match.
- verb - to be appropriate to
There are 4 letters in SUIT: I S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUIT plus a wildcard: SUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUIT
Images for SUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.