Scrabble word: QUITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUITS exist?
Definitions of QUITS in dictionaries:
- verb - put an end to a state or an activity
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - turn away from
- verb - give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope
- adj - on equal terms by payment or requital
- verb - to end one's engagement in or occupation with
There are 5 letters in QUITS: I Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUITS plus a wildcard: QUITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUITS
Images for QUITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.