Scrabble word: SQUINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUINT exist?
Definitions of SQUINT in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
- noun - the act of squinting
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- verb - be cross-eyed
- verb - partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light
- adj - (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight.
- To look or glance sideways.
- To look askance, as in disapproval.
- To have an indirect reference or inclination.
- To be affected with strabismus.
- To cause to squint.
- To close (the eyes) partly while looking.
- The act or an instance of squinting.
- A sideways glance.
- A quick look or glance: Take a squint at this view.
- An oblique reference or inclination.
- See strabismus.
- A hagioscope.
- Looking obliquely or askance.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed