Scrabble word: SQUINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUINT exist?
Definitions of SQUINT in dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
- noun - the act of squinting
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- verb - be cross-eyed
- verb - partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light
- adj - (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight.
- To look or glance sideways.
- To look askance, as in disapproval.
- To have an indirect reference or inclination.
- To be affected with strabismus.
- To cause to squint.
- To close (the eyes) partly while looking.
- The act or an instance of squinting.
- A sideways glance.
- A quick look or glance: Take a squint at this view.
- An oblique reference or inclination.
- See strabismus.
- A hagioscope.
- Looking obliquely or askance.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed
There are 6 letters in SQUINT: I N Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUINT plus a wildcard: SQUINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUINT
Images for SQUINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.