Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIT exist?
Definitions of UNIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- noun - an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
- noun - an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- noun - a single undivided whole
- noun - a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- An individual, a group, a structure, or other entity regarded as an elementary structural or functional constituent of a whole.
- A group regarded as a distinct entity within a larger group.
- A mechanical part or module.
- An entire apparatus or the equipment that performs a specific function.
- A precisely specified quantity in terms of which the magnitudes of other quantities of the same kind can be stated.
- The quantity of a vaccine, serum, drug, or other agent necessary to produce a specific effect.
- A fixed amount of scholastic study used as a basis for calculating academic credits, usually measured in hours of classroom instruction or laboratory work.
- A section of an academic course focusing on a selected theme: a unit on Native Americans.
- The number immediately to the left of the decimal point in the Arabic numeral system.
- The lowest positive whole number.
- noun - a specific quantity used as a standard of measurement
There are 4 letters in UNIT: I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIT plus a wildcard: UNIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIT
Images for UNIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.