Scrabble word: UNIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIT exist?
Definitions of UNIT in dictionaries:
- noun - any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
- noun - an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
- noun - an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
- noun - a single undivided whole
- noun - a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
- noun - an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- An individual, a group, a structure, or other entity regarded as an elementary structural or functional constituent of a whole.
- A group regarded as a distinct entity within a larger group.
- A mechanical part or module.
- An entire apparatus or the equipment that performs a specific function.
- A precisely specified quantity in terms of which the magnitudes of other quantities of the same kind can be stated.
- The quantity of a vaccine, serum, drug, or other agent necessary to produce a specific effect.
- A fixed amount of scholastic study used as a basis for calculating academic credits, usually measured in hours of classroom instruction or laboratory work.
- A section of an academic course focusing on a selected theme: a unit on Native Americans.
- The number immediately to the left of the decimal point in the Arabic numeral system.
- The lowest positive whole number.
- noun - a specific quantity used as a standard of measurement