Scrabble word: UNITY
Is UNITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - the quality of being united into one
- The state or quality of being one; singleness.
- The state or quality of being in accord; harmony.
- The combination or arrangement of parts into a whole; unification.
- A combination or union thus formed.
- Singleness or constancy of purpose or action; continuity: “In an army you need unity of purpose” (Emmeline Pankhurst).
- An ordering of all elements in a work of art or literature so that each contributes to a unified aesthetic effect.
- The effect thus produced.
- One of the three principles of dramatic structure derived by French neoclassicists from Aristotle’s Poetics, stating that a drama should have but one plot, which should take place in a single day and be confined to a single locale.
- The number 1.
- These nouns denote the condition of accord resulting from an identity or coincidence of interests, purposes, or sympathies among the members of a group.
- noun - the state of being one single entity
There are 5 letters in UNITY: I N T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITY
Click to search all anagrams of UNITY plus a wildcard: UNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITY
Images for UNITY
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.