Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNITY exist?
Definitions of UNITY in dictionaries:
- noun - an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - the quality of being united into one
- The state or quality of being one; singleness.
- The state or quality of being in accord; harmony.
- The combination or arrangement of parts into a whole; unification.
- A combination or union thus formed.
- Singleness or constancy of purpose or action; continuity: “In an army you need unity of purpose” (Emmeline Pankhurst).
- An ordering of all elements in a work of art or literature so that each contributes to a unified aesthetic effect.
- The effect thus produced.
- One of the three principles of dramatic structure derived by French neoclassicists from Aristotle’s Poetics, stating that a drama should have but one plot, which should take place in a single day and be confined to a single locale.
- The number 1.
- These nouns denote the condition of accord resulting from an identity or coincidence of interests, purposes, or sympathies among the members of a group.
- n - the state of being one single entity
There are 5 letters in UNITY: I N T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNITY plus a wildcard: UNITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNITY
- Poem A Call to unity
- unity A Positive Path for Spiritual Living
- ... of BostonFr. Bryan Hehir playbook. Its called unity
- Homily on unity Third Sunday in Ordinary Time Whosoever Desires
- Diversity is the reality unity the dream
- can be clearer of course than that the conception of its unity ...
- The Road to unity Rants Raves and Redemption
- 2013New World unity Church 8136 Old Keene Mill Road Suite A-209 ...
- Tags unity the Way