Scrabble word: NIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIT exist?
Definitions of NIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source
- noun - egg or young of an insect parasitic on mammals especially a sucking louse
- The egg or young of a parasitic insect, such as a louse.
- A unit of illuminative brightness equal to one candle per square meter, measured perpendicular to the rays of the source.
- noun - the egg of a parasitic insect
There are 3 letters in NIT: I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIT plus a wildcard: NIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIT
Images for NIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.