Scrabble word: NIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIT exist?
Definitions of NIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source
- noun - egg or young of an insect parasitic on mammals especially a sucking louse
- The egg or young of a parasitic insect, such as a louse.
- A unit of illuminative brightness equal to one candle per square meter, measured perpendicular to the rays of the source.
- noun - the egg of a parasitic insect