Scrabble word: TWIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIN exist?
Definitions of TWIN in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - grow as twins
- verb - give birth to twins
- adj - being two identical
- One of two offspring born at the same birth.
- Two interwoven crystals that are mirror images of each other.
- A twin-size bed.
- Being two or one of two offspring born at the same birth: twin sisters.
- Being two or one of two identical or similar people, animals, or things: twin executives; twin cities; a twin bed.
- Consisting of two identical or similar parts: a twin lamp fixture.
- To give birth to twins.
- To be one of twin offspring.
- To be paired or coupled.
- To pair or couple.
- To provide a match or counterpart to.
- verb - to bring together in close association