Scrabble word: TWIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIN exist?
Definitions of TWIN in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - grow as twins
- verb - give birth to twins
- adj - being two identical
- One of two offspring born at the same birth.
- Two interwoven crystals that are mirror images of each other.
- A twin-size bed.
- Being two or one of two offspring born at the same birth: twin sisters.
- Being two or one of two identical or similar people, animals, or things: twin executives; twin cities; a twin bed.
- Consisting of two identical or similar parts: a twin lamp fixture.
- To give birth to twins.
- To be one of twin offspring.
- To be paired or coupled.
- To pair or couple.
- To provide a match or counterpart to.
- verb - to bring together in close association
There are 4 letters in TWIN: I N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWIN plus a wildcard: TWIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWIN
Images for TWIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.