Scrabble word: TWINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINE exist?
Definitions of TWINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - make by twisting together or intertwining
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- To twist together (threads, for example); intertwine.
- To form by twisting, intertwining, or interlacing.
- To encircle or coil about: The fence post was twined by vines.
- To wind, coil, or wrap around something: “She was twining a wisp of hair very slowly around her fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- To become twisted, interlaced, or interwoven.
- To go in a winding course; twist about: a stream twining through the forest.
- A strong string or cord made of two or more threads twisted together.
- Something formed by twining: a twine of bread dough.
- A tangle; a knot.
- verb - to twist together