Scrabble word: TWINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINE exist?
Definitions of TWINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - make by twisting together or intertwining
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- To twist together (threads, for example); intertwine.
- To form by twisting, intertwining, or interlacing.
- To encircle or coil about: The fence post was twined by vines.
- To wind, coil, or wrap around something: “She was twining a wisp of hair very slowly around her fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- To become twisted, interlaced, or interwoven.
- To go in a winding course; twist about: a stream twining through the forest.
- A strong string or cord made of two or more threads twisted together.
- Something formed by twining: a twine of bread dough.
- A tangle; a knot.
- verb - to twist together
There are 5 letters in TWINE: E I N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINE plus a wildcard: TWINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINE
Images for TWINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.