Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEN exist?
Definitions of TEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- adj - being one more than nine
- The cardinal number equal to 9 + 1.
- The tenth in a set or sequence.
- Something having ten parts, units, or members.
- A playing card marked with ten spots.
- A ten-dollar bill.
- noun - a number
There are 3 letters in TEN: E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEN plus a wildcard: TEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEN
Images for TEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.