Scrabble word: TWINGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINGE exist?
Definitions of TWINGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden sharp feeling
- noun - a sharp stab of pain
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - feel a sudden sharp, local pain
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- A sharp, sudden physical pain.
- A mental or emotional pain: a twinge of guilt.
- To cause to feel a sharp pain.
- To tweak; pinch.
- verb - to affect with a sharp pain
There are 6 letters in TWINGE: E G I N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINGE plus a wildcard: TWINGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINGE
Images for TWINGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.