Scrabble word: TWIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIG exist?
Definitions of TWIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- verb - branch out in a twiglike manner
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- A young shoot representing the current season’s growth of a woody plant.
- Any small, leafless branch of a woody plant.
- To observe or notice.
- To be or become aware of the situation; understand: “As Europe is now twigging, the best breeding ground for innovators who know how to do business is often big, competitive companies” (Economist).
- The current style; the fashion.
- verb - to look attentively
There are 4 letters in TWIG: G I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWIG plus a wildcard: TWIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWIG
Images for TWIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.