Scrabble word: TWIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIG exist?
Definitions of TWIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- verb - branch out in a twiglike manner
- verb - understand, usually after some initial difficulty
- A young shoot representing the current season’s growth of a woody plant.
- Any small, leafless branch of a woody plant.
- To observe or notice.
- To be or become aware of the situation; understand: “As Europe is now twigging, the best breeding ground for innovators who know how to do business is often big, competitive companies” (Economist).
- The current style; the fashion.
- verb - to look attentively