Scrabble word: WIT
Is WIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - mental ability
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- The natural ability to perceive and understand; intelligence.
- Often wits.
- The ability to perceive and express in an ingeniously humorous manner the relationship between seemingly incongruous or disparate things: “Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words” (Dorothy Parker).
- One noted for this ability, especially one skilled in repartee.
- These nouns are compared as they denote forms of expression that elicit amusement or laughter.
- To be or become aware of; learn.
- adj - to have a true understanding of [v KNEW, KNOWN, KNOWING, KNOWS] : KNOWABLE
There are 3 letters in WIT: I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIT
Click to search all anagrams of WIT plus a wildcard: WIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIT
Images for WIT
Lookup in Wiki for WIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.