Scrabble word: TWIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIT exist?
Definitions of TWIT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is regarded as contemptible
- noun - aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- The act or an instance of twitting.
- A reproach, gibe, or taunt.
- A person regarded as foolishly annoying.
- verb - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in TWIT: I T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWIT plus a wildcard: TWIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWIT
Images for TWIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.