Scrabble word: WITTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITTY exist?
Definitions of WITTY in dictionaries:
- adj - combining clever conception and facetious expression
- Possessing or demonstrating wit in speech or writing; very clever and humorous.
- Characterized by or having the nature of wit; funny or jocular: a witty saying.
- Quick to discern and express amusing insights or relationships.
- Entertainingly and strikingly clever or original in concept, design, or performance: a witty sculpture; witty choreography.
- adj - humorously clever