Scrabble word: WITTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITTY exist?
Definitions of WITTY in dictionaries:
- adj - combining clever conception and facetious expression
- Possessing or demonstrating wit in speech or writing; very clever and humorous.
- Characterized by or having the nature of wit; funny or jocular: a witty saying.
- Quick to discern and express amusing insights or relationships.
- Entertainingly and strikingly clever or original in concept, design, or performance: a witty sculpture; witty choreography.
- adj - humorously clever
There are 5 letters in WITTY: I T T W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITTY plus a wildcard: WITTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITTY
Images for WITTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.