Scrabble word: WILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILT exist?
Definitions of WILT in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling
- noun - causing to become limp or drooping
- verb - lose strength
- verb - become limp
- To become limp or flaccid; droop: plants wilting in the heat.
- To feel or exhibit the effects of fatigue or exhaustion; weaken markedly: “His brain wilted from hitherto unprecedented weariness” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To cause to droop or lose freshness.
- To deprive of energy or vigor; fatigue or exhaust.
- The act of wilting or the state of being wilted.
- Any of various plant diseases characterized by slow or rapid collapse of terminal shoots, branches, or entire plants.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely