Scrabble word: WILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILT exist?
Definitions of WILT in dictionaries:
- noun - any plant disease characterized by drooping and shriveling
- noun - causing to become limp or drooping
- verb - lose strength
- verb - become limp
- To become limp or flaccid; droop: plants wilting in the heat.
- To feel or exhibit the effects of fatigue or exhaustion; weaken markedly: “His brain wilted from hitherto unprecedented weariness” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To cause to droop or lose freshness.
- To deprive of energy or vigor; fatigue or exhaust.
- The act of wilting or the state of being wilted.
- Any of various plant diseases characterized by slow or rapid collapse of terminal shoots, branches, or entire plants.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely
There are 4 letters in WILT: I L T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILT plus a wildcard: WILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILT
Images for WILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.