Scrabble word: TWIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIRL exist?
Definitions of TWIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- To rotate or revolve briskly; swing in a circle; spin: twirled a baton to lead the band.
- To twist or wind around: twirl thread on a spindle.
- To move or spin around rapidly, suddenly, or repeatedly: The pinwheel twirled in the breeze.
- To whirl or turn suddenly; make an about-face: twirled in the direction of the noise.
- To pitch.
- The act of twirling or the condition of being twirled; a quick spinning or twisting.
- Something twirled; a twist: a twirl of cotton candy.
- verb - to rotate rapidly