Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWIRL exist?
Definitions of TWIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- verb - turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- verb - cause to spin
- To rotate or revolve briskly; swing in a circle; spin: twirled a baton to lead the band.
- To twist or wind around: twirl thread on a spindle.
- To move or spin around rapidly, suddenly, or repeatedly: The pinwheel twirled in the breeze.
- To whirl or turn suddenly; make an about-face: twirled in the direction of the noise.
- To pitch.
- The act of twirling or the condition of being twirled; a quick spinning or twisting.
- Something twirled; a twist: a twirl of cotton candy.
- v - to rotate rapidly
There are 5 letters in TWIRL: I L R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWIRL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWIRL plus a wildcard: TWIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWIRL
Images for TWIRL
- Gucci Ladies twirl Collection Black Rubber Bangle Watch YA112518 ...
- Free 3D Wallpaper twirl 800x600
- twirl Kusudama
- TOBY twirl
- Stock image of Rainbow twirl Lollipop Candies
- twirl large modle Gucci myprestigium
- 12-01-2013 - 13-01-2013 NK twirl
- Light twirl Aurora Borealis 1920x1080 HD Image Abstract & 3D
- custom painted twirl by Paul Hart
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.