Is TWILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weave used to produce the effect of parallel diagonal ribs
- noun - a cloth with parallel diagonal lines or ribs
- verb - weave diagonal lines into (textiles)
- A fabric with diagonal parallel ribs.
- The weave used to produce such a fabric.
- verb - to weave so as to produce a diagonal pattern
There are 5 letters in TWILL: I L L T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWILL, to go: TWILL?
Rearrange the letters in TWILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWILL
What's nearby TWILL
Lookup in Wiki for TWILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWILL"