Scrabble word: TWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWILL exist?
Definitions of TWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a weave used to produce the effect of parallel diagonal ribs
- noun - a cloth with parallel diagonal lines or ribs
- verb - weave diagonal lines into (textiles)
- A fabric with diagonal parallel ribs.
- The weave used to produce such a fabric.
- verb - to weave so as to produce a diagonal pattern
There are 5 letters in TWILL: I L L T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWILL plus a wildcard: TWILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWILL
Images for TWILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.