Scrabble word: WITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITH exist?
Definitions of WITH in dictionaries:
- Next to; alongside of: stood with the rabbi; sat with the family.
- Having as a possession, an attribute, or a characteristic: arrived with bad news; a man with a moustache.
- Used as a function word to indicate accompanying detail or condition: just sat there with his mouth open.
- In a manner characterized by: performed with skill; spoke with enthusiasm.
- In the performance, use, or operation of: had trouble with the car.
- In the charge or keeping of: left the cat with the neighbors.
- In the opinion or estimation of: if it’s all right with you.
- In support of; on the side of: I’m with anyone who wants to help the homeless.
- Of the same opinion or belief as: He is with us on that issue.
- In the same group or mixture as; among: planted onions with the carrots.
- In the membership or employment of: plays with a symphony orchestra; is with a publishing company.
- By the means or agency of: eat with a fork; made us laugh with his jokes.
- By the presence or use of: a pillow stuffed with feathers; balloons filled with helium.
- In spite of: With all her experience, she could not get a job.
- In the same direction as: sail with the wind; flow with the river.
- At the same time as: gets up with the birds.
- In regard to: We are pleased with her decision.
- Used as a function word to indicate a party to an action, a communicative activity, or an informal agreement or settlement: played with the dog; had a talk with the class; lives with an aunt.
- In comparison or contrast to: a dress identical with the one her sister just bought.
- Having received: With her permission, he left.
- And; plus: My books, with my brother’s, make a sizable library.
- Inclusive of; including: comes to $29.
- In opposition to; against: wrestling with an opponent.
- As a result or consequence of: trembling with fear; sick with the flu.
- So as to be touching or joined to: coupled the first car with the second; linked arms with their partners.
- So as to be free of or separated from: parted with her husband.
- In the course of: We grow older with the hours.
- In proportion to: wines that improve with age.
- In relationship to: at ease with my peers.
- As well as; in favorable comparison to: She could sing with the best of them.
- According to the experience or practice of: With me, it is a question of priorities.
- In league or association with: He is in with the wrong crowd.
- prep - in the company of
There are 4 letters in WITH: H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITH plus a wildcard: WITH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITH
Images for WITH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.