Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIST exist?
Definitions of WHIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a card game for four players who form two partnerships
- A card game ancestral to bridge, played with a full deck by two teams of two players, in which the last card dealt indicates trump, tricks of four cards are played, and a point is scored for each trick over six won by each team.
- adj - making little or no noise
- v - to cause to be quiet
There are 5 letters in WHIST: H I S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIST plus a wildcard: WHIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHIST
- Filewhist-type trick.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- German whist by MeggieSoft Games 2008 free download for Windows 8 ...
- The Fitful Flog Blog Archive whist Box
- whist - iAppFind
- Bid whist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Playing the whist - Boris Kustodiev - WikiPaintings.org
- Ultimate Bid whist
- whist at Games.com
- Concours whist Amateurs (Samedi 10 Nov 2012) Guides et Scouts de ...
- Tlcharger whist militaire gratuit