Scrabble word: WISH
Is WISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific feeling of desire
- noun - an expression of some desire or inclination
- noun - (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- noun - the particular preference that you have
- verb - hope for
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - make or express a wish
- verb - feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
- verb - order politely
- verb - invoke upon
- A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.
- An expression of a desire, longing, or strong inclination; a petition.
- Something desired or longed for.
- To long for; want.
- To entertain or express wishes for; bid: He wished her good night.
- To call or invoke upon: I wish them luck.
- To order or entreat: I wish you to go.
- To impose or force; foist: They wished a hard job on her.
- To have or feel a desire: wish for the moon.
- This usage is consonant with formal style, where it is natural to treat the desires of others with exaggerated deference.
- verb - to feel an impulse toward attainment or possession of something
There are 4 letters in WISH: H I S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISH
Click to search all anagrams of WISH plus a wildcard: WISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISH
Images for WISH
Lookup in Wiki for WISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.