Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWISH exist?
Definitions of SWISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a brushing or rustling sound
- verb - move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound
- adj - elegant and fashionable
- To move with a hissing or whistling sound, as a whip.
- To rustle, as silk.
- To cause to make a swishing sound.
- To strike or cut with a swishing sound.
- To whip with a rod.
- A sharp whistling or rustling sound: the swish of scythes.
- A movement making such a sound.
- A rod used for flogging.
- A stroke made with such a rod.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- Fashionable; posh: “a swish pastry shop on the Rue du Bac” (Julia Child).
- verb - to move with a prolonged hissing sound
There are 5 letters in SWISH: H I S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWISH plus a wildcard: SWISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWISH
Images for SWISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.