Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHISKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISKS exist?
Definitions of WHISKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixer incorporating a coil of wires
- noun - a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
- verb - move somewhere quickly
- verb - move quickly and nimbly
- verb - brush or wipe off lightly
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - to move briskly
There are 6 letters in WHISKS: H I K S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHISKS plus a wildcard: WHISKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHISKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHISKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.