Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HISS exist?
Definitions of HISS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- verb - make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - express or utter with a hiss
- verb - show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- A sharp, sibilant sound similar to a sustained s.
- To make a sharp, sibilant sound: The audience booed and hissed.
- To utter with a sharp, sibilant sound.
- To express (a negative view or reaction) by uttering a sharp, sibilant sound: The audience hissed its displeasure.
- verb - to make a sibilant sound
There are 4 letters in HISS: H I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HISS plus a wildcard: HISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISS
Images for HISS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.