Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINS exist?
Definitions of SHINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- v - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs
There are 5 letters in SHINS: H I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINS plus a wildcard: SHINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHINS
- The shins September - Stereogum
- Venum MMA Contact Shin & Instep Guards - Black - 21.99 Playwell ...
- Itchy Legs - Causes and Treatment Healthhype.com
- Pussycat dolls wallpaper collection skinsbe - 64294
- Ro-Hi-Ti - Ross High School - The shins
- Cartula Trasera de The shins - Oh Inverted World - Portada
- Oh Inverted World rapidshare The shins - Oh Inverted World ...
- Tour Poster for The shins
- Music Gigs n Festivals The shins
- Shojo Complex Hakuouki shinsengumi Kitan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.