Scrabble word: SHINS
Is SHINS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs
There are 5 letters in SHINS: H I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINS
Click to search all anagrams of SHINS plus a wildcard: SHINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINS
Images for SHINS
Lookup in Wiki for SHINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.