Scrabble word: SHINES
Is SHINES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHINES in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - to emit light
There are 6 letters in SHINES: E H I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINES
Click to search all anagrams of SHINES plus a wildcard: SHINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINES
Images for SHINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.