Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNISHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNISHES exist?
Definitions of KNISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a baked or fried turnover filled with potato or meat or cheese
- n - dough stuffed with filling and fried
There are 7 letters in KNISHES: E H I K N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNISHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNISHES plus a wildcard: KNISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNISHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNISHES
- Lunes sin carne (knishes de papa)
- Yonah Schimmels knishes Bakery New York City - Restaurant Reviews ...
- yonah schimmels vegan knishes in nyc
- Ingredientes para preparar knishes de Papa (niches)
- Ricetta knishes de papa sin gluten da Glu.fri cosas varias libre de ...
- PICKLES knishes AND VODKA An All-You-Can-Eat Walking Tour Of The ...
- Potato knishes Food Perestroika
- Recipe Sweet Potato knishes - Emily Levenson
- TORTA DE MIEL (LEICAJ NEGRO) SEGN MAM GOLDEEl Arte de Amasar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.