Scrabble word: HIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIKE exist?
Definitions of HIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the amount a salary is increased
- verb - increase
- verb - walk a long way, as for pleasure or physical exercise
- To go on an extended walk for pleasure or exercise.
- To rise, especially to rise upward out of place: My coat had hiked up in the back.
- To increase or raise in amount, especially abruptly: shopkeepers who hiked their prices for the tourist trade.
- To pull or raise with a sudden motion; hitch: hiked myself onto the stone wall; hiked up her knee socks.
- To snap (the ball).
- A long walk or march.
- An often abrupt increase or rise: a price hike.
- verb - to walk a long distance