Scrabble word: HIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIKE exist?
Definitions of HIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - the amount a salary is increased
- verb - increase
- verb - walk a long way, as for pleasure or physical exercise
- To go on an extended walk for pleasure or exercise.
- To rise, especially to rise upward out of place: My coat had hiked up in the back.
- To increase or raise in amount, especially abruptly: shopkeepers who hiked their prices for the tourist trade.
- To pull or raise with a sudden motion; hitch: hiked myself onto the stone wall; hiked up her knee socks.
- To snap (the ball).
- A long walk or march.
- An often abrupt increase or rise: a price hike.
- verb - to walk a long distance
There are 4 letters in HIKE: E H I K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIKE plus a wildcard: HIKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIKE
Images for HIKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.