Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINE exist?
Definitions of SHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- To emit light.
- To reflect light; glint or glisten.
- To distinguish oneself in an activity or a field; excel.
- To be immediately apparent: Delight shone in her eyes.
- To aim or cast the beam or glow of (a light).
- Brightness from a source of light; radiance.
- Brightness from reflected light; luster.
- A shoeshine.
- Excellence in quality or appearance; splendor.
- Pranks or tricks.
- Whiskey; moonshine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- verb - to emit light
There are 5 letters in SHINE: E H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHINE plus a wildcard: SHINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.