Is SHINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- To emit light.
- To reflect light; glint or glisten.
- To distinguish oneself in an activity or a field; excel.
- To be immediately apparent: Delight shone in her eyes.
- To aim or cast the beam or glow of (a light).
- Brightness from a source of light; radiance.
- Brightness from reflected light; luster.
- A shoeshine.
- Excellence in quality or appearance; splendor.
- Pranks or tricks.
- Whiskey; moonshine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- verb - to emit light
There are 5 letters in SHINE: E H I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHINE, to go: SHINE?
Rearrange the letters in SHINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHINE
What's nearby SHINE
Lookup in Wiki for SHINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHINE"