Scrabble word: SHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHINE exist?
Definitions of SHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- To emit light.
- To reflect light; glint or glisten.
- To distinguish oneself in an activity or a field; excel.
- To be immediately apparent: Delight shone in her eyes.
- To aim or cast the beam or glow of (a light).
- Brightness from a source of light; radiance.
- Brightness from reflected light; luster.
- A shoeshine.
- Excellence in quality or appearance; splendor.
- Pranks or tricks.
- Whiskey; moonshine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.
- verb - to emit light