Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINES exist?
Definitions of CHINES in dictionaries:
- noun - cut of meat or fish including at least part of the backbone
- noun - backbone of an animal
- verb - cut through the backbone of an animal
- v - to cut through the backbone of
There are 6 letters in CHINES: C E H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINES plus a wildcard: CHINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHINES
- chinese Hairstyles - Messy chinese Hairstyles for Short Hair Layered ...
- chinese Dragons - dragon mythology of China
- They fly in the sky among clouds. Most pictures of chinese dragons ...
- chinese Dragon
- While there have been several chinese national flags throughout ...
- dialect of chinese Mandarin spoken in China and Taiwan.
- chinese Food Introduction Food of China Food of China
- Celebrating chinese New Year Around The World
- Another version (chinese text Wade transcription and German literal ...
- chinese emperors think they are the real dragons and the sons of ...