Scrabble word: CHINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHINE exist?
Definitions of CHINE in dictionaries:
- noun - cut of meat or fish including at least part of the backbone
- noun - backbone of an animal
- verb - cut through the backbone of an animal
- The backbone or spine, especially of an animal.
- A cut of meat containing part of the backbone.
- A ridge or crest.
- The line of intersection between the side and bottom of a flatbottom or V-bottom boat.
- verb - to cut through the backbone of
There are 5 letters in CHINE: C E H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHINE plus a wildcard: CHINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHINE
Images for CHINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.