Scrabble word: LICHEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICHEN exist?
Definitions of LICHEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several eruptive skin diseases characterized by hard thick lesions grouped together and resembling lichens growing on rocks
- noun - any thallophytic plant of the division Lichenes
- A fungus, usually of the class Ascomycetes, that grows symbiotically with algae, resulting in a composite organism that characteristically forms a crustlike or branching growth on rocks or tree trunks.
- Any of various skin diseases characterized by patchy eruptions of small, firm papules.
- verb - to cover with lichens (flowerless plants)