Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICHEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICHEN exist?
Definitions of LICHEN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several eruptive skin diseases characterized by hard thick lesions grouped together and resembling lichens growing on rocks
- noun - any thallophytic plant of the division Lichenes
- A fungus, usually of the class Ascomycetes, that grows symbiotically with algae, resulting in a composite organism that characteristically forms a crustlike or branching growth on rocks or tree trunks.
- Any of various skin diseases characterized by patchy eruptions of small, firm papules.
- v - to cover with lichens (flowerless plants)
There are 6 letters in LICHEN: C E H I L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICHEN plus a wildcard: LICHEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICHEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LICHEN
- Filelichen DSC00612.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Filelichen squamulose.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 15. lichen a fungus and an organism with chlorophyll that live ...
- Wolf lichen
- macro photograph of yellow lichen (litchen) on a twig
- Rocks are a natural substrate for lichens as well as moss and ferns ...
- Mushrooms And lichens After The Rain apron strings
- Filelichen.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lichen Diversity - Botany Photo of the Day
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.