Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICE exist?
Definitions of LICE in dictionaries:
- n - a parasitic insect
- v - to spoil or bungle
There are 4 letters in LICE: C E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICE plus a wildcard: LICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICE
Images for LICE
- Pictures Of Head liceHow To Get Rid Of lice
- Head lice - Louse in Hair Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... you have a lice infestation then you have lots of lice in your hair
- lice Treatments 479 Urgent Care provided by Family Medical Walk-In ...
- lice 9 basic steps to get head lice out of your life
- As you can see in the magnified photo head lice are barely larger ...
- Head lice Egg or Nits Picture - lice Pictures
- lice Photos
- Body lice at different stages of development.
- Head lice Eggs Pictures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.