Scrabble word: SLICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICE exist?
Definitions of SLICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- A thin, broad piece cut from a larger amount.
- A portion or share: a slice of the profits.
- A knife with a broad, thin, flexible blade, used for cutting and serving food.
- A similar implement for spreading printing ink.
- A stroke that causes a ball to curve off course to the right or, if the player is left-handed, to the left.
- The course followed by such a ball.
- To cut or divide into slices: slice a loaf of bread.
- To cut from a larger piece: slice off a piece of salami.
- To cut through or across with or as if with a knife: The harvester sliced the field.
- To divide into portions or shares; parcel out.
- To spread, work at, or clear away with a bladed tool such as a slice bar.
- To hit (a ball) with a slice.
- To move like a knife: The destroyer sliced through the water.
- To hit a ball with a slice.
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 5 letters in SLICE: C E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICE plus a wildcard: SLICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICE
Images for SLICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.