Scrabble word: SLICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICE exist?
Definitions of SLICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- A thin, broad piece cut from a larger amount.
- A portion or share: a slice of the profits.
- A knife with a broad, thin, flexible blade, used for cutting and serving food.
- A similar implement for spreading printing ink.
- A stroke that causes a ball to curve off course to the right or, if the player is left-handed, to the left.
- The course followed by such a ball.
- To cut or divide into slices: slice a loaf of bread.
- To cut from a larger piece: slice off a piece of salami.
- To cut through or across with or as if with a knife: The harvester sliced the field.
- To divide into portions or shares; parcel out.
- To spread, work at, or clear away with a bladed tool such as a slice bar.
- To hit (a ball) with a slice.
- To move like a knife: The destroyer sliced through the water.
- To hit a ball with a slice.
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces