Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SICKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SICKLE exist?
Definitions of SICKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool for cutting grass or crops
- An implement having a semicircular blade attached to a short handle, used for cutting grain or tall grass.
- The cutting mechanism of a reaper or mower.
- To cut with a sickle.
- To assume an abnormal crescent shape.
- v - to cut with an agricultural implement having a single blade
There are 6 letters in SICKLE: C E I K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SICKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SICKLE plus a wildcard: SICKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SICKLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SICKLE
- sickle The Specialists LTD The Specialists LTD.
- sickle Chillington sickle Cutting Tools
- sickle code description si 820 sickle 510mm serrated edge wood
- 13000 sickle toothed edge 400 mm 13005 sickle toothed edge 450 mm
- sickle S32 Photo Detailed about sickle S32 Picture on Alibaba.com.
- Image - sickle.png - The Last Stand Wiki
- ... this scary sickle this highly detailed screaming skull sickle is the
- ... Shop by Theme Roman Greek and Egyptian Child Sized sickle
- sickle - Tootoo.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.