Scrabble word: SLICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICK exist?
Definitions of SLICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery smoothness
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- noun - a trowel used to make a surface slick
- verb - make slick or smooth
- verb - give a smooth and glossy appearance
- adj - made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- See Synonyms at sleek.
- Deftly executed; adroit: “as slick as a sonnet, but as dull as ditch water” (Tallulah Bankhead).
- Shrewd; wily.
- A smooth or slippery surface or area.
- A floating film of oil.
- A trail of floating material: a garbage slick.
- An implement used to make a surface slick, especially a chisel used for smoothing and polishing.
- A magazine, usually of large popular readership, printed on high-quality glossy paper.
- A racing automobile tire with a smooth tread.
- An unarmed military aircraft, such as a spotter plane or helicopter.
- To make smooth, glossy, or oily.
- To make neat, trim, or tidy: slicked themselves up for the camera.
- adj - smooth and slippery
There are 5 letters in SLICK: C I K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICK plus a wildcard: SLICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICK
Images for SLICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.