Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SICK exist?
Definitions of SICK in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are sick
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - having a strong distaste from surfeit
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - deeply affected by a strong feeling
- adj - shockingly repellent
- Suffering from or affected with a physical illness; ailing.
- Of or for sick persons: sick wards.
- Mentally ill or disturbed.
- Unwholesome; morbid: a sick joke.
- Defective; unsound: a sick economy.
- Deeply distressed; upset: sick with worry.
- Disgusted; revolted.
- Weary; tired: sick of it all.
- Pining; longing: sick for his native land.
- In need of repairs: a sick ship.
- Constituting an unhealthy environment for those working or residing within: a sick office building.
- Unable to produce a profitable yield of crops: sick soil.
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- v - to urge to attack
There are 4 letters in SICK: C I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SICK plus a wildcard: SICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SICK
Images for SICK
- Want My Mama sick in Bed Blues RunMamas
- On sickness vulnerability and getting out of my own way. Again.
- Receiving the sick Kid Call Busy Mommy Media
- sick Day and Outrageous Cherry - Shaggin the Muse
- And Im not even the one who is sick. I have one sick little boy ...
- sick as a dog
- Kats GF Kitchen sick Comfort Food
- sick bear
- Traveling Articles Health Beauty and Fitness