Scrabble word: SICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SICK exist?
Definitions of SICK in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are sick
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- adj - affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj - feeling nausea
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - having a strong distaste from surfeit
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - deeply affected by a strong feeling
- adj - shockingly repellent
- Suffering from or affected with a physical illness; ailing.
- Of or for sick persons: sick wards.
- Mentally ill or disturbed.
- Unwholesome; morbid: a sick joke.
- Defective; unsound: a sick economy.
- Deeply distressed; upset: sick with worry.
- Disgusted; revolted.
- Weary; tired: sick of it all.
- Pining; longing: sick for his native land.
- In need of repairs: a sick ship.
- Constituting an unhealthy environment for those working or residing within: a sick office building.
- Unable to produce a profitable yield of crops: sick soil.
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 4 letters in SICK: C I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SICK plus a wildcard: SICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SICK
Images for SICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.