Scrabble word: KICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KICKS exist?
Definitions of KICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- noun - informal terms for objecting
- noun - the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- noun - a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- verb - drive or propel with the foot
- verb - thrash about or strike out with the feet
- verb - strike with the foot
- verb - kick a leg up
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- verb - stop consuming
- verb - make a goal
- verb - express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- adj - to strike out with the foot or feet [v -ED, -ING, -S] : KICKABLE
There are 5 letters in KICKS: C I K K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KICKS plus a wildcard: KICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KICKS
Images for KICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.