Scrabble word: SICKLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SICKLY exist?
Definitions of SICKLY in dictionaries:
- adj - unhealthy looking
- adj - somewhat ill or prone to illness
- Prone to sickness.
- Of, caused by, or associated with sickness: a sickly pallor.
- Conducive to sickness: a sickly climate.
- Causing nausea; nauseating.
- Lacking vigor or strength; feeble or weak: a sickly handshake.
- adv - appearing as if sick [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : SICKLILY
There are 6 letters in SICKLY: C I K L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SICKLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SICKLY plus a wildcard: SICKLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SICKLY
Images for SICKLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.