Scrabble word: SILK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILK exist?
Definitions of SILK in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- noun - animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- A fine, lustrous fiber composed mainly of fibroin and produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons, especially the strong, elastic, fibrous secretion of silkworms used to make thread and fabric.
- Thread or fabric made from this fiber.
- A garment made from this fabric.
- Composed of or similar to the fiber or the fabric silk.
- verb - to cover with silk (a soft, lustrous fabric)