Scrabble word: SILK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILK exist?
Definitions of SILK in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- noun - animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
- A fine, lustrous fiber composed mainly of fibroin and produced by certain insect larvae to form cocoons, especially the strong, elastic, fibrous secretion of silkworms used to make thread and fabric.
- Thread or fabric made from this fiber.
- A garment made from this fabric.
- Composed of or similar to the fiber or the fabric silk.
- verb - to cover with silk (a soft, lustrous fabric)
There are 4 letters in SILK: I K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILK plus a wildcard: SILK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILK
Images for SILK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.