Scrabble word: SKIRL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIRL exist?
Definitions of SKIRL in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of (the chanter of) a bagpipe
- verb - make a shrill, wailing sound
- verb - play the bagpipes
- The shrill sound made by the chanter pipe of bagpipes.
- A shrill, wailing sound: “The skirl of a police whistle split the stillness” (Sax Rohmer).
- verb - to produce a shrill sound
There are 5 letters in SKIRL: I K L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIRL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIRL plus a wildcard: SKIRL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIRL
Images for SKIRL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.