Scrabble word: RISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RISK exist?
Definitions of RISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- noun - the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- noun - the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- verb - expose to a chance of loss or damage
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- The possibility of suffering harm or loss; danger.
- A factor, thing, element, or course involving uncertain danger; a hazard: “the usual risks of the desert: rattlesnakes, the heat, and lack of water” (Frank Clancy).
- The danger or probability of loss to an insurer.
- The amount that an insurance company stands to lose.
- The variability of returns from an investment.
- The chance of nonpayment of a debt.
- Often used to modify another noun: risk factors; risk management.
- To expose to a chance of loss or damage; hazard.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)