Scrabble word: RISK
Is RISK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RISK in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- noun - the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- noun - the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- verb - expose to a chance of loss or damage
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- The possibility of suffering harm or loss; danger.
- A factor, thing, element, or course involving uncertain danger; a hazard: “the usual risks of the desert: rattlesnakes, the heat, and lack of water” (Frank Clancy).
- The danger or probability of loss to an insurer.
- The amount that an insurance company stands to lose.
- The variability of returns from an investment.
- The chance of nonpayment of a debt.
- Often used to modify another noun: risk factors; risk management.
- To expose to a chance of loss or damage; hazard.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 4 letters in RISK: I K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RISK
Click to search all anagrams of RISK plus a wildcard: RISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RISK
Images for RISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.