Scrabble word: RISKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RISKS exist?
Definitions of RISKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of danger
- noun - a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- noun - the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- noun - the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- verb - expose to a chance of loss or damage
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 5 letters in RISKS: I K R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RISKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RISKS plus a wildcard: RISKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RISKS
Images for RISKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.