Scrabble word: SKIRTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIRTS exist?
Definitions of SKIRTS in dictionaries:
- noun - cloth covering that forms the part of a garment below the waist
- noun - a garment hanging from the waist
- noun - (Fungi) a remnant of the partial veil that in mature mushrooms surrounds the stem like a collar
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - pass around or about
- verb - form the edge of
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - to go or pass around
There are 6 letters in SKIRTS: I K R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIRTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIRTS plus a wildcard: SKIRTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIRTS
Images for SKIRTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.