Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIRS exist?
Definitions of STIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- v - to pass an implement through in circular motions
There are 5 letters in STIRS: I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIRS plus a wildcard: STIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIRS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIRS
- Mug That stirs Your Drink at the Press of a Button (2)
- Scientist stirs Compound stock photo High Resolution Royalty Free ...
- Stairwells A WELL stirs Nov 16-Dec 2
- Asus Tweet stirs Controversy - Yahoo Finance
- Image link httpwww.clipartguide.com_named_clipart_images0511 ...
- Plastic Drink Stirrers Photo Detailed about Plastic Drink Stirrers ...
- Brown stirs speculation with another New Hampshire visit CNN ...
- Silver Screen Saucers August 2012
- Imperial China stirs Jason Wu at New York fashion week - 2SPACE.NET ...
- DIY drink stirs wedding OneWed.com