Scrabble word: STIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIRS exist?
Definitions of STIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- verb - to pass an implement through in circular motions
There are 5 letters in STIRS: I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIRS plus a wildcard: STIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIRS
Images for STIRS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.