Scrabble word: STIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIRS exist?
Definitions of STIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - emotional agitation and excitement
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- verb - to pass an implement through in circular motions