Scrabble word: SISTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SISTER exist?
Definitions of SISTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a female person who has the same parents as another person
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address)
- noun - a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- A girl or woman having the same mother and father as another.
- A girl or woman having one parent in common with another; a half sister.
- The daughter of a person’s stepparent by a previous marriage; a stepsister.
- A kinswoman.
- A woman fellow member, as of a sorority.
- A fellow woman, friend, or companion.
- A soul sister.
- A woman who advocates, fosters, or takes part in the feminist movement.
- Used as a form of address for a woman or girl.
- A member of a religious order of women; a nun.
- Used as a form of address for such a woman, alone or followed by the woman’s name.
- A nurse, especially the head nurse in a ward.
- One identified as female and closely related to another: “the sisters Death and Night” (Walt Whitman).
- Related by or as if by sisterhood; closely related: sister ships; sister cities.
- Of or being one of an identical pair: sister chromatids.
- verb - to treat like a sister (a female sibling)
There are 6 letters in SISTER: E I R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SISTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SISTER plus a wildcard: SISTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SISTER
Images for SISTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.