Scrabble word: STORIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORIES exist?
Definitions of STORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a trivial lie
- verb - to relate as a story (an account of an event or series of events)
There are 7 letters in STORIES: E I O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORIES plus a wildcard: STORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STORIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.