Scrabble word: STORE
Is STORE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - a supply of something available for future use
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - a depository for goods
- verb - keep or lay aside for future use
- verb - find a place for and put away for storage
- A place where merchandise is offered for sale; a shop.
- A stock or supply reserved for future use: a squirrel’s store of acorns.
- A place where commodities are kept; a warehouse or storehouse.
- A great quantity or number; an abundance.
- To reserve or put away for future use.
- To fill, supply, or stock.
- To deposit or receive in a storehouse or warehouse for safekeeping.
- verb - to put away for future use
There are 5 letters in STORE: E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORE
Click to search all anagrams of STORE plus a wildcard: STORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORE
Images for STORE
Lookup in Wiki for STORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.